THE BEST VACATION EVER
Hello everyone! The best vacation I ever been was in 2017 when I went to Brazil for the first time with my family. Specifically I visited Río de Janeiro, Buzios and Cabo Frío in a 8 days trip. We stayed four days in Río de Janeiro, three days in Buzios and one day in Cabo Frío.
In Río de Janeiro I knew amazing places such as Cristo Redentor, Pão de Açúcar, Ipanema beach, among others.
In Buzios I knew the beach and some beautiful landscapes.
In this trip I was able to meet a new culture, new places and local food. Also I met some new friends from Brazil playing pool during our stay in Cabo Frío, they were very friendly with me. I didn't speak portuguese but we were able to play without problems.
This experience was the best so far because it was my first international trip.
A freak fact was when I exceeded drinking caipirihna a little bit haha. It was in Ipanema beach in my first day in Brazil.

What a great Tour! (A. Vargas)
ResponderEliminarI would like to go to Rio de Janeiro too!
ResponderEliminarBrazil is amazing! I love it
ResponderEliminarand what about the garotas? jaj
ResponderEliminarBrazil is a really nice country, I would like to visit too!
ResponderEliminar