A COUNTRY YOU WOULD LIKE TO VISIT
¡Hi everyone!
A country I would like to visit would be Italy. The reason for this is because I really like the italian lifestyle, the culture, the streets and the architecture.
Although I like many places in this country, I would mainly like to know the city of Rome, the capital of Italy.
I know that Italy is a country in Europe, a country where the Vatican is located. I also know pizza and Italian spaghetti.
I would like visit the Roman Colosseum and The Stadio Olimpico. Also visit museums and try the street food.
I would like to work as a soccer player there, to know the different stadiums in Italy and Europe. I also think that playing soccer would be a good option to learn the language.
See you in another blog!
Italy is such a beautiful cuntry, i hope you can go, loved your blog!!
ResponderEliminari would like to go to Italy too!!
ResponderEliminar