How Can Your Major Make the World a Better Place

Hello, I am studying journalism, I feel that my profession can make a great contribution to society, obviously if it is quality journalism.

Journalism can make the world a better place, providing truthful and clear information, being as objective as possible, so that people can be well informed. But it can also affect the world in a negative way, when journalism lies to people, when it misrepresents information, that journalism should not be done.

I see myself in this process of improving the world like a journalist who can be as objective as possible, always with the commitment to the truth and the obligation to transmit and defend it.

My profession contributes to the world by uncovering corruption and reporting in a good manner, and in the sports field it helps to be able to transmit the different sports, to narrate them and to create unforgettable moments in people.



                                                       (it is not a crime to give an opinion )


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares