The Story of a Picture

 


  Well, it's me in the picture, i think this picture was taken by my mom, it's from a long time ago, i was about 3 years old, it was taken in 2005. I was at the beach, on the central coast

  I like this picture because i look cute haha, it makes me remember my childhood, it makes me feel a little melancholic the truth, they were beautiful times, sometimes i would like to go back to those times but i  know it's part of growing.

  This photo motivates me to achieve all my goals, it makes me think about all that my parents have done for me and all that they gave me. I want to give back everything my parents did for me.

Pd: I good love to be sitting on the sand right now, with my family or friends, relaxed and without any worries haha, but we are in pandemic :(... I'll have to wait :/.

Comentarios

  1. The childhood pictures always bring us little melancholic feelings. Also, I think that your thoughts about your parents and your goals are so nice.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I identify with you, seeing old photos makes me nostalgic :(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Good attempt at paragraphing.

    Checked for both progression and completion. for further details go to the final comments.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares