Why did i choose my major?
Hello! I'm studying journalism, and the truth is i didn't
have in my plans to study in 2020, I had only in my mind to play football and
if my time was enough, to study. Although i still wanted to do both of them,
but the pandemic came in and ruined my plans. The good thing is that i can work
on my career and in the meantime wait for playing football soon.
When i was a child i wanted to become a lawer, because i
loved to read and justice.
What made me decide on this specialty was because I've
always liked to listen and see sports commentators, and the journalists who
were going to the Olympics, I'd like to be in their place one day.
The truth is that I had no other options to study, this was
the career that was more interesting for me.
My experience has been very good, I liked the way teachers teach.
Proofreading needs revision.
ResponderEliminar