A Meal or Food You Really Like


I really like all foods haha, I'm not fussy, although seafood is not to my liking, but I eat it anyway.

My favorite food is whole wheat pasta, with white sauce and chicken. To prepare them first you have to boil water, about a liter, put the pasta in a pot, pour the boiled water in them. Let them cook for 15 minutes over high heat.

While the previus step is cooking, make the white sauce, which is made by placing in a pan,  half a cup of milk, 2 tablespoons of margarine and two tablespoons of flour over low heat, stir until it takes consistency. Finally add spices like salt and pepper.

To cook the chicken, first when it is raw, we cut it into pieces and take them to the frying pan with a pinch of oil and fry them for 5 minutes over high heat.

Finally, we strain the pasta, serve it on a plate, add the sauce and the chicken pieces.

I like this food very much, because its flavors are very exquisite, I like the consistency, and the smell. Besides, it affects my health in a very good manner, I eat this food sometimes after training to recuperate.




Comentarios

  1. Brooo, I really like pasta with white sauce too!! The best

    ResponderEliminar
  2. All covered.
    Checked for both progression and completion. for further details go to the final comments.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares