My presentation

 


Hi everyone, I want to start by introducing myself. My name is Jaime Celis and i’m 18 years old, i  study journalism at the University of Chile. I was born in Santiago de Chile, specifically in Puente Alto where i lived my childhood, i later went to live in the commune of La Florida in Santiago where i currently reside.

Santiago my hometown is a very varied place, i like the city, i have had good experiences although in the future i see myself leaving here maybe another country.

I have two siblings but i only live with my mother who is a great person and i love her very much.

I am an athlete, i play football in the third division and at the moment i am training from home, waiting for the situation to improve to get back to training with my club.

Comentarios

  1. All covered.
    Checked for both progression and completion. for further details go to the final comments.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares